2009年8月19日星期三

1st therapy..







i went GH for physiotherapy(right?) after school.
all aunty n uncle there..im the only teenage =.=
the doctor said i should do some exercise to tighten up my '筋'~
i couldn't do any vigourous exercise,including play volleyball,as i knew it earlier
but...shh~my mum don't know about that..i hurt my back~haiz
i bet u all don't trust this is the place where we do exercise
haha...it looks like a jail..seriously.my mum was agree wif me too~haha
after the exercise,about 1hour later my felt pain on my knee
the doctor put an ice bag for me
WOW~!!! it is very very very cold...
my goodness.u will never experience the coldness of the ice bag...
saw a little boy before i came out from the 'ward',
he was so cute n active~jumping here n there
but he had an operation before,he couldn't walk properly...
both of his leg got the scar..haiz quite pity...

没有评论:

发表评论