2010年4月8日星期四

ouR tRIp~~

hey yoyo yoyoyo~
im back from s'pore!!
gosh..
this is thE FIRST TIME i travel with my friend=.=
gosh i luv KG.EUNOS,aunty mon's house
it's really really syok in that house
how good if i can stay with them >.<
DREAMING
but then im quite tired with the stairs..
*sick of my house stairs case d hahah
hmm..i was miss up 3days time mixing with them
1st 2nd n 3rd day shopped n played
4th day when aunty saloon then
5th acc my uncle n aunty..although they bought something for me but im juz..hmm
sorry..but after think properly..i luv them!!hahahha
6th back to the saloon to dye my hair n treatment
then keep called them..wanna meet them but they forgot to bring phone~
haiz..forget it..then went SimLimTower at night to ''decorate'' my lappy>.<
wahahahaha happy happy~
this is the 1st time i own a laptop
skin,screen protector+auto fan..
the last day of our trip
woke up early in the morning, keep all my things n prepare to go airport
went kg.eunos to fetch American Next TOP MODELS
then shopped again~hahahahah
changi airport..wow..terminal is so the big
but unfortunately i got no enough money d
just bought some choco n a CROCS hp case
my god..it only cost $10 if convert to RM also not that expensive..
it's around RM25 but not more than RM30
but M'sia sell around RM45..
THEY EARN SO MUCHHHHHHHH!!
reach home sleep=.=

没有评论:

发表评论