2009年9月7日星期一

SEC fair

dad brought us to pisa for the SEC fair.
actually he wanna buy air-cond to fix at 3rd floor then another 1 for his new office
*he don't want to let me go shu xuan then purposely buy an new aircond for me
he wanna make the store room to become my room..n also a guest room
haiz...is that really good for me??dunno..
erm~skip it..
then he bought a sony t90 for my mum..
actually share among us but my mum was ordered to keep it~
my sister was so happy~as the camera was her dream camera
before we went home,i saw the 'small vacuum' which cost about 1k
the vacuum seem like quite useful in my house..
it can move itself n clean up by it own
we no need to care about it..
of cause...my mum was agree with me as she no need to do so many things..
haha me?i don't have any INCLUDED THE LAPTOP~
but i don't mind la...can buy it later after the exam
is better for me~haha
as the aircond haven't buy or fix in my house,i still can go shu xuan~
hahaha..but after that..please come to my house to study
i don't wanna study alone...it might be very sleepy T.T

没有评论:

发表评论