2010年11月16日星期二

at very moment

1st of all..i would like to thanks MR lenny khoo for prepare all this for me..
2nd..i wanna thx to my sis who pakat-ed
WITH somebody for giving me a surprise
but but but......
sorry for didn't cry lo~~wahahhahaa
oh owh...lose d ><> <
hmm..
somebody asked me to gave him my file yesterday
n i thought he's going to give me card or love letter only..
hahhahahahahhaha
it is totally out of my estimate lur ~
he gave me a 'card' before i went home,
inside got DA VINCI CODE!!!!!
my god...im really really tired when i saw all the calculation
manatao..someone emo n keep called me to complete it.
ok lur~
[please look under yr bed]
the answer was kept under my bed ><
the ONG so good to pakat with him to kept secret for almost 2 weeks!!
she's so omg-ly scare me hahahha
i never know that she's so geng in lying!!
dot dot dot
i think it should be a memoriable '1st' in 2010 perhaps??
don't be too happy when u see this article ok?
i will still sleep very early later..sleeping debt-ing ><
hahahahahahahh
okie~whatever...
=)
the answer u wan at very moment is YES


没有评论:

发表评论