2010年7月10日星期六

KI SIAO

today,i drive again~
thx god...im safe..
went to school for patrol meeting n blood donation,
the nurse said that my BP is low and i can't donate my blood
mum remind me that im a hot tempered and we wondering why my bp low?
hmm~i signed up the card to donate my organ when i die
n i felt that...actually mbs-ian are kind enough^^
went to my partol 'chatting'after the chek-up
we discuss something n suddenly everyone keep quite for a moment.
although we were curious about that,but nothing to do with it....
after a while,everyone gone...
we don't know where they went until they came back n told us,
SOMEBODY FALLS FROM HIGH N HE'S DEAD
at first im curious n gonna go kaypo,
i saw his body...
i thought he was died when he lied without movement...
but they said he still got pulse!!!!!!
wtf?!then why they don't wan to send him to hospital directly?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...
I CANT FORGET THE SCENE N IM SAD BECAUSE IM A M'SIAN!
they bermoral? shit! pegangan agama? jiak sai!!
bertanggungjawab??? MENOLAK TANGGUNGJAWAB!!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论