2010年4月24日星期六

wanna know my 'weird' habit??

worked at queensbay today~
insurance again~~damn sien leh..
today don't have any donut d..that't why some people not willing to help me d T.T
forget about that~haha *ignoring~
hmm..suddenly felt that quite many T in digi
all pop out one shot..kia si lang..
but the situation change d..so ma si aneh nia lo=.=
hahahaha..suddenly become so tough~aishyeh
hope i'll continue my 'journey' without looking back..
gambateh!!!!!wahahhaahah~
today i was given a very bad name from the stupid brayand@@
2nd joan..so gai..i don't like the name at all..so rude~
it's not suitable for those who are educated>.<
not praising myself but is the truth..
whatever~hahaha..
i just realised that i got a weird habit...
but it's quite shy to tell of here..just ask from me if u wanna know what's that..
wahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
so shy~~=.=

没有评论:

发表评论