2010年4月12日星期一

i dunno what to do la!!

other is'' good good good night'' but im in a ''bad bad day!''
damn shit!!!so so so the angry!
at 1st i told my mum im going to meet my ns friend at queens,
then i asked kyang to accompany me..
she promised to go with me but she late..
as she take car,go petrol station then only come to pick me up~
im so so so suprised when she said she pick me up BY CAR
i just go out with her after take all my things
a lot of cars horn us due to the slowerness of the car n she started panic aftet the horn
hmm..serioulsy im just shocked with the horning but im ok after that..
but the drvier NOT THAT OK..she ate the MCD mcflurry with her 'shaking hands'
*laughing..she still recall back all those scene
n finally she rush to the toilet =.=
after meet up,have lunch n take photos with them..
we DEPARTURE again..is slightly better than the 1st time d..
frog pick me up then we go gurney to see JJ LIM!!
after chit chating,she drop me at home as usual
is around 9.15pm
once i stepped in my house,my dad called me
after u bathed then go to their room
he scold me!!he said i went out for 9 hours!
too long d!!what im doing outside *out of his vision
stupid!!
what u aspect me to do??my brain containing shit but im not that shit to do all those shit things ok?!
please la.....please use a proper way to communicate to everyone
not everyone can accept the way u use n u like..
everyone got their own rights!
haiz..although i catched what he going to tell me but i will not look down when he quarrel with me..
im really really angry!!

没有评论:

发表评论