2009年10月11日星期日

stupid knee

went hospital again last thurs...
bone bone bone~
haiz...don't know what to say~worse..
hahaha =.=
well...won't die yet la~
hmm...my aunt accompanied me to buy sport shoes last fri,
we went to her friend's shop..
bought brooks's shoes...is kinda expensive T.T
but for my own good....boh huat
still owing my sis all those money~
pity~wuwuwuwu
and i just realised that im 'flat foot-er' and 1of my leg is shoter than the other..
did u realised that?i think none of u la..
cz i also don't know until the doc told me....
gai nia..i should go MAHINDARAMA d...
ask ang kong to poppy me~
duihx....now wearing my knee guard to anywhere which need to use stairs or walk in long distance..so kolian~haiz..
play basketball n badminton also can't let my parents know
if not....sure die(should be die hard..)
later u broke yr bone,later broke yr ligament...
later later later later later later later later~~~~~~~~~~~
beh liao beh liao..
haiz..but i admit that im really stubborn~haha
went for badminton with friends without my mother permission..
wahahaha..enjoyed...but get oxygen debt n my knee was pain after the game~
aduih..old d??im just 17years old +9days nia wor...
kinda pity....

p/s: you know how my mummy shoot me when we'r waiting for the x-ray..
she said "u know who is the most ugly in this world??"
me:"who??"
mummy:"the one who purposely broke her leg like you!"
me :"................."
im so speechless to her....but i still play those vigorous exercise~i think i'' become ugly no longer~hahaha

没有评论:

发表评论