2009年9月25日星期五

badminton + redbox

woke up earlier today,
after breakfast,clean the floor,bath
then go e-park again~yeah yeah
today : badminton^^
hmm...although im not good in badminton but atleast i can play la..
the most important thing is...I CAN EXERCISE!!
hahaha~ok..i always admit that im fat k..
kinda sorry to [ada cherlyn janet n vicky]
because ada have to drop me home so they have to go back earlier..
but they carry on their plan at prangin cinema~
rushed back for bath then next station->gurney,redbox..
wow~don't know why so many people go gurney today
lazy+no point to list out their name gua~
went coffee island after that..hmm eat again~
luckily yii n i wasn't late to attend our tuition..hsiuu
kinda TIRED~~haiz..but i think not only me la...
2 days left to continue my trial!!!haiz..why i still can hanging out everyday
but actually im kinda enjoy these type of life..
i mean wake up early in the morning then go for some exercise
then only continue my day...
hmm..but i no longer enjoy these T.T i hate exam but i hope it can over faster...
btw....die d la...still got 4 subject...!!

*should i buy a new basketball, racket or volleyball??
my mum sure not agree with me...haha

没有评论:

发表评论